วันจันทร์ที่ 21 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2558

Tell me about your country


Tell me about your country



The map of Germany

                     Today, I have learnt about how to create my own interesting country that I like in Microsoft Word and made instruction material. For me, I like Germany and I want to go there when everything in alright in someday.                     This topic was presented by my five friend name "Cholticha, Phiraphan, Disyabute, Wanwisa, and Kanin". It's so interesting that I can choose my interesting country instead of direction from the presenter.                     Thus, I will show you my work. Let's see!


                                                   

              This example, I find many interesting information and picture to show students. Moreover, this product have to brief the information into phrase or 1 sentence because we want students describe what they see by themselves first, than let them find their own interesting country.  





Sources :  http://webboard.campus.sanook.com/forum/?topic=3777522                http://amazingthaisea.com/                      
                    

12 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. ไม่ระบุชื่อ23 กันยายน 2558 เวลา 05:27

    oh!!! it's very interesting place. I want to go there.

    ตอบลบ
  2. Germany is my dream country. I would like to visit there.

    ตอบลบ