วันจันทร์ที่ 3 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2558

My favorite 70s music




Hello everyone, before you travel on my blog that I proud to present you, I would like to introduce myself first. 




My name is Jirawan Piwboapern. You can call me Jejee. I am 21 years old. Now I am studying in English Education at Loei Rajbhat University so I use this blog for practice my English skills. If you want to know me better please follow my blog. 

My favorite songs in 70s   

Look at this conversation
 

Jejee: Do you know 70s music?
Anna: I'm not sure, let's me think. It is the songs in the 1970, isn't it?
Jejee: Yes, it is. Which song does you like?
Anna: I don't know them much but I have heard from my daddy that song was called "Yesterday once more".
Jejee: Ahhhh, It's from The Carpenter and I like it too.  
Anna: So, which song do you like Jejee?
Jejee: I like El condor pasa from Simon and Garfunkel.
Anna: Wowww, It seems you like the songs from this period hah!

Jejee: Yes, so I will give you some song that very beautiful, please come to my house at 10 a.m. 
Anna: Sure, I will come. Bye!
Jejee: See you tomorrow. Bye!



Let listen  

    Conversation's song!

                                   "Yesterday once more" from The Carpenter



                       
                                        "El condor pasa" from Simon and Garfunke

       As you see from that conversation, you have known that 70s music means the period of popular songs that was born on 1970. Of course Jejee in this conversation is me than I will give you the reason why I know 70s music and like it so much.

      It started when I was 8 years old. I heard my daddy sang the song from 60s-80s and he always turned on his love music all the time so when I heard his sound and music I fell in love immediately. He have told me when he listens these songs he very happy and feel like he was a teen guy and sure me too but not feel like I was a teenage same him. Moreover, he told me, he miss himself then he said "if he know that his baby will love the songs like him,he won't give his tape for his friends". This sentence show me that he love it much and proud that I know 60s-80s and like it same him. Now a day, I always find the new songs and send it to him after that he will tell me the name of these songs and which band sing each song. It's the good time for us.   



This is the picture of my daddy and me 
   
        The 60s 70s and 80s music and song has been 55 years since 2015 era and it will be lost with the person who was born on this era. Now a day, there were a few person (young guys) who knows it so I would like to be 1 in a few person who publicizes these songs to family members, friends and you who  interesting in this music or want to try to listen 60s-80s songs.
       
                    The natural of these type 
         1. The musician always used easy words and sentences. It's easy to understand song's objective.
         2. They focused on meaning of the lyric and  used soft rhythm
       3. The singers sing their song from his soul to make audiences approach in meaning and rhythm.



         From now, I am proud to present the 60s-70s songs first before go to 80s songs. These songs will help you relax from your activities and you can practice your English skills by yourself.

           1. Mr. blue sky -Electric Light Orchestra (1977s)




                   2. Hotel California - The Eagle (1977s)


         

          3. Lady Bump - Penny McLean (1975s)



                  4.  9,999,999 Tears - Dickie Lee (1970s)


    




Thank you everyone who share these video on Youtube. :) :) :)


If you have a suggestion for me please comment on this page. Thank you for watching. 



6 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Your favorite song style is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am very glad if there's someone likes the folk songs that I really do.
    Your blog helps me a lot to know the new songs that I never hear before.
    So, keep doing the super great blog like this.
    I am the one who are waiting for your new one.^^

    ตอบลบ
  2. Many song I never hear. Thank you to sharing.

    ตอบลบ